Friday, November 11, 2005

Fancy some Wine!

Well I'm not drinking yet but wifey and I went for steak last night (bad me, I shouldn't eat too much at dinner time) but we left half of our food for leftover tonight. I'll enjoy eating the rest later with wine....I tried zinfandel with the steak last night and it didn't work :P


THIS FRANCIS COPPOLA SYRAH-SHIRAZ WINE IS GREAT WITH New York Steak. It just jives together soooo well....I'm no food critic but man I just love having the two together....



Enjoy the Weekend, I'll be wining and dining at home;)

Below is a poem I made concerning passing away but the images are not consistent, they jump from one thing to another. But should still make the point...


Time To Go

I clamp on
To your hand
Like a caliper
Holding a test tube
So not to be diverted
From the process
As we
Traverse
Coordinates
Leading to
The
Theater
To Gaze

The Last Dance of Shiva

97-98

1 Comments:

Blogger Empress Kaiserin said...

oh please don't mention steaks again.... i miss having them for dinner!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home