Monday, November 07, 2005

Fitness Day Monday!!

Fatigue to the bone!

I was only able to do carido 2 days last week because of our busy schedule. I'm still sooo tired of the move and the cleanup of our house and rental property, good thing family drop by on the weekend to visit our new place and my Bday as well. I won't be going to the gym today though, I'll rest my body for today coz I'm still feeling fatigue of all the yard work and the cleanup that we did last week. I did loose 5 lbs already. I've created a program that I'll follow till the end of November, it should maximize the fat loss and help develop some muscles.

Monday - Cardio 45 min to 1 Hr
Tuesday - Cardio 15 min + Weights: Chest 3 x 12 reps, Biceps 2 x 12, Triceps 2 x 12, Abs 3 x 12
Wednesday - Cardio 45 min to 1 Hr
Thursday - Cardio 15 min + Weights: Legs 3 x 12, Back 3 x 12, Calves 2 x 12, Delts 2 x 12
Friday - Cardio 45 min to 1 Hr

And of course I'll be more strict with the food I eat now. No calorie counting yet but Chicken + Fish and Beef on weekdays with very small amount of carb in the evenings. Free for all on weekends though, pizza, pasta, steak, etc. etc. yum yum..... ;) I've also added FLAX SEED oil as a supplement, so Fish oil and Flax Seed Oil are the 2 supplements I'm taking right now.

I'm OLD...metabolism is slowing down....
Seeing that I just got a year older I do need to push for fitness as a lifestyle now, my metabolism which is slow as a turtle already will be going on a decline sooner than later. Sucks, I'm almost out of the TEEN age group..... I'm officially TwenTEEN Eight years old :P two more years and I'm not a teen anymore ;)

Will rest today and read on books I need to finish, mental fitness is as important as physical fitness ;) Workout starts tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Happy Birthday!

This cold weather is killing any desire I had to exercise. Sigh.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Norman said...

tnx

2:02 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

You're truly inspirational!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Empress Kaiserin said...

hopefully i am starting my work outs next week! btw, happy birthday!!!!!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Norman said...

Thanks Robin n Erica

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home