Friday, August 04, 2006

High Visibility Low Value

Been busy at work lately, I was dragged into another project again which IMO is very High Visibility but Low Value...Website reconstruction, yes your average website with functionality of most websites, not an online store on anything. I've never done content or design because I've always been involved with developing application, but I did notice that it takes so much time for those powers that be to choose what colors and what styles to use and type of functionality for the site...teheee... funny. My take is KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid! That's why Google is on the top of the pack now, no frills, few ads, just the basic search engine everyone wants. People always feel websites should have so many functions when in fact the fewer the better as nobody wants to visit a busy website. Blah! Nice project for me though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home