Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Week of pain!

Week of physical pain:
Muscles that hurts due to: Workout last week Wednesday & packing + moving + cleaning.
1. Calves
2. Forearms
3. Quads
4. Hams
5. Biceps
6. Lower back
7. Shoulders
8. Upper back and Lats
9. Traps
10 . Pecs

I have no idea why I'm at work today, I should be calling in sick...oh well have stuff to finish at work though. We did have movers to move the big things, but with 2 houses to clean, maintian and move stuff to and fro man it's a biaotch.

Blogging will resume next week :P

On dial-up too while my DSL gets activated on the other house. I remember how fast it seemed years ago. Back in the days we were usi those 2800 modems and there wasn't even internet then, it was BBS :) NOW IT'S SLOW AS A SLUG.... I can't wait for my DSL to get activated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Empress Kaiserin said...

i'm thinking of joining the gym too... cuz i heard there are many cute guys!!!! ;)joke!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home