Thursday, October 13, 2005

Blah Blah Blah!! Crazy Thursday

Idiot Drivers on cell phones

Yesterday when driving home and I got bumped by a truck, new Ford F150. This happened when the truck thought he could beat the yellow light but wasn’t able to, so his nose was over the pedestrian lane when he stopped and I was behind him, in my small car. There were no pedestrians then but the idiot was backing up, so when I noticed that he's not stopping I honked the horn which didn’t stop him from hitting me but made him stop before any major damage was done. So I got down, looked at my front, just scratches which was good, he goes down TALKING TO SOMEONE ON HIS FUCKING CELL, I told him "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, DIDN’T YOU EVEN SEE ME?" obviously not. He goes I’m sorry (Still holding his cell) and asked to trade insurance information if I needed repairs. Seeing that the scratch was no big deal and I don’t even intend to get it fixed, I told him that “It’s ok, watch where you’re going!” Frikkin Idiot Drivers…..

Anger Management!

I noticed I get easily pissed of lately, I don't normally get pissed quickly but I'm not sure what's been going on recently . Maybe it’s all the stuff that that's going on? hmmm have to check myself before I wreck myself :) I hope it's just one of those passing times....

Man Wants Jail than be with NAGGING WIFE!

"A man sentenced to nine months house arrest begged a judge to jail him instead because he couldn't stand his wife's nagging."

FULL STORY HERE

Ladies, when you talk, don't talk too damn much! There is only so much our ears can take, and given our skull which is hollow, the sound will just bounce inside multiple times so any type of talking will be considered nagging.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I'm glad no major damage was done! Your parting shot on the nagging really cracked me up!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH MY! I cannot believe it! but then again I can. Road rage = ring rage = idiot drivers on celphones!
I'm just glad taht you're okay.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home