Thursday, October 20, 2005

Past and Present!

Poetry:

I used to write poetry about a decade back, and the funny thing is I found the notebook that I used lying around.


Roses

Thorns embrace my heart
As my Father's fist
Hit my mother's jaw.

Thorns embrace my heart
As my cousin bled
Her baby.

Thords embrace my heart
As my only Friend lay
Dead - strangled.

Thorns embrace my heart
As I hold my baby
Staring, smiling at me.

Pain embrace my Heart
For Roses comes
With Thorns.

EL 1998-1999


Interesting News:


For the HNT'ers (Half-Nekkid Thursday folks)

************** Taken From Daves Daily*********************

52 Percent Of Americans Have Posed Naked

HOUSTON (Wireless Flash) -- A lot more Americans have posed nude than you might think -- and that's the naked truth!

According to a survey by the Adam & Eve sex toy company, 52 percent have stripped down to their birthday suit for a still camera and 38 percent has posed in the buff for digital photos.

In addition, 37 percent have been naked in front of a video camera while 19 percent have been a nude model for a drawing or a painting.

Finally, 21 percent say they have posed nude but won't specify the situation or occasion in which they dropped their drawers.

*********************************************************************

Chinese Invade Japan:

A fake news site falsely reports Chinese invading Okinawa.

More Information Here!

Chinese Soldiers

2 Comments:

Blogger Empress Kaiserin said...

that would be really alarming if china invades okinawa... alarming to the u.s. military govt, that is. ;)

8:45 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Well I can tell you that I was never surveyed, so I imagine they weren't polling all the HNTers!

I found an old notebook just yesterday with stuff I had written. I wish I had the never to post it like you -- but mine's not as good ;)

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home