Sunday, October 16, 2005

Attack Mode...

Kitty Paws News Flash!!!

Tommy's Sunday Speak:

It has been a rough week. I've been practicing stalking and attacking techniques with my Bro. Tigger, I've been hopping, hiding and pouncing on anything and anyone. I especially love pouncing on my mom and dad's feet, out of nowhere I come and grab a foot and give it the death grip and bite it. It usually end up with me getting shoved and thrown across the floor but it's ok they still love me:)

There are so many boxes in the house now, it's like an obstacle course for me and brother Tigger. Not sure where we will be going soon but it looks like we are definitely moving. I hope they don't forget to bring our favorite toys, I haven't seen my toys for a while now. I've been trying to get to the WILD too but mom and dad won't let me go out to the wild. They say I'm too young for the wild but I know I can handle it. I have sharp claws now and I have sharp teeth too, roar:) They say when I'm bigger they will let me go out to the wild.


ROAR!!! Pussy Cat ATTACK face. Be Afraid.


"THE WILD" VIEW FROM MY FORTRESS


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home