Saturday, October 08, 2005

Good Week...

Gym:
Joining the gym is great. I'm more motivated to workout now because I want to get the most of what I paid and I need to loose weight too before the holidays come :) Program will be the same as before, added cardio only for 2 weeks, 30-60 min per day M-F and Sundays probably, no changes in eating habits and additional workout until after 2 weeks. We are creatures of habit so have to do it one step at a time so it becomes a lifestyle again. :)

Links:

I've been blog surfing a lot lately, have to put up the links of the blogs and sites I normally go to. Probably do that tomorrow or later tonight. It's been refreshing reading things from other people's perspectives about things in life. :P I'll probably only add links as an addition to the blog, I'd like to keep it minimal as I've been a minimalist really. My cube at work only contains papers and stuff I need, no pics or anything personal from home :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Empress Kaiserin said...

if only i have the "will power" to go to the gym... i'm too lazy... after the day's work, all i want to do is sleep.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............. and smooch a little... (joke)... ;)

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home