Thursday, October 06, 2005

Workout Days are Here

Working Out.

I love working out, I've been doing cardio for 4 straight days and it feels good. It has been a while since I did cardio consecutively and it feels great. I'm more energized and my body itches a lot now, probably due to fat getting juggled up and down. I'm planning to mix cardio with weight next week, probably a powerlifting program to make it a quick and efficient session.



Lotus Elise, car of the day I saw this car while heading home, man sweet ride.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I'm so glad you stopped by and commented on my blog today! I really need to start doing some cardio and weights...maybe you'll inspire me!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Empress Kaiserin said...

the car is too handsome for me... ;)

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home