Monday, December 05, 2005

Weed Pull

Fittness Day Monday: "Different kind of Pulls!"

It was a good week for workouts, I actually had 2 sessions of an hour cardio last week, no weights though coz I spent a lot of time doing backyard work on the weekend. It was well worth it and it did felt like a workout, pulling the roots of those wild blackberries and the vines of those, I don't know what vines they are but they are messing up the backyard. There is still a lot to do though that I'm thinking of chemical blasting the area to kill any vegetation since I'm not planning to plant anything there just to put wood chops so it can be a space to be used for walking and stuff, and I don't want to maintain a fancy backyard too, that's what actually happened here, the original owner had a fancy backyard and wasn't maintained in the long run so it was overtaken by weeds and stuff..... My body is little sore right now specially my arms due to pulling out weeds and sawing unwanted trees and shrubs so I'll skip working out today and instead start tomorrow. I do feel more active and lighter now so it's a good thing. Health is Wealth, that's what they say, well "If you're Healthy and you're working clap your hands" Clap! Clap!

Before Backyard Workout!


After Backyard Workout Cleanup!

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Your yard looks beautiful! I love getting out there in mine and pulling up weeds and such. Yes, I always feel sore afterward, but it's sort of a double bonus, isn't it?

1:10 PM  
Blogger Norman said...

Thank you, yes it's a great workout in a way. Lots to finish though...always something to work on.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home