Friday, December 02, 2005

Friday's the Day

Forget Fancy Friday's as we don't always have much fancy things going on. It'll just be Friday's the day going forward....

FRIDAY's THE DAY:

We remember our Lovable, Cute and Cuddly Pussy Cat Bruce. He was a great cat who hunted gophers, mice, lizards, flies and birds. Never was scared of people and walked the roads of Danville like he owned them. He just never returned home and we were not able to find him in any animal shelter, his fate will be of the wild. Power to the Pets.

CELEBRATE that Ramit Sethi of I will Teach You to Be Rich used one of my suggestions for his Seminar and he's giving me a copy of his "Top 11 Things Every College Graduate Should Know", I'll read it and have my younger brother, who'll graduate from college next year, read it too. Thank you again to Ramit for using one of my entries.

That I can stop thinking about work...no not really, they gave me a phone and remote access for those "Just In Case Shit Happens" and I got to login and fix stuff :P

That I can spend time bumming around with wifey and our pets...definitely

That I'll be sleeping longer hours....partly true, but I do like waking up early, force of habit?

Precursor to doing nothing days...I wish that was the case, backyard work, review on stuff, study for stuff and house cleaning.

See how easy Blogger is, I started this thread via email.....nice ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I do need to figure out this blogger/e-mail thing!

Precious little pets there, Norman!

Have a great weekend.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Norman said...

Thanks, the email feature can be activated by going to the "SETTINGS" tab and then click on the "Email" menu, enter an address to the "Mail-to-Blogger Address" and check the check box for Publish. You can post blogs by sending emails to this address, the subject line on your email will be the subject of the blog.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home