Monday, July 10, 2006

Photo Story: Itchy Ouch





Our dog has been scrathing his tail for while and we only noticed this weekend that he scratched himself too much which resulted in broken skin on his tail. I went to the pet store and asked a bit on how best to approach it because I've already used the flea drops on him and he was still itchy, I ended up getting a nice shampoo, itch spray and the head cover thing so he won't be able to worsen the condition of his tail. Hopefully it will heal soon but he seems to be determined to scratch his tail forcing the plastic head thing down. While all of this is happening one of our lovely cat just sits and relaxes on the dining table, I took pics of her with and without flash to see how the color will show from the dimly lit place, I think the no flash pic looks better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home