Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Beware of HARTZ Animal Products

I can't believe this, the Hartz brand is normally seen OTC flea drops for pets and I've used them on my pets before. Due to the flea season lately being more active I've been looking around for the best flea medication and found these sites and looking around I found these:

HARTZVICTIMS.ORG
Showcast Hartz Update
Showcast Hartz Warning
YorkieTalk
Bio Spot

Gist:
Hartz is POISON your pets might be killed and maybe BIO SPOT too! BE WARY OF OTHER CHEAP OTC FLEA PRODUCTS.
Be careful if you're using Hartz. I have moved to FRONTLINE and ADVANTAGE instead as

I can't believe they are still selling their poison until now. Greedy bastards. Maybe our previous cat died partly because I was using Hartz on them. He disappeared suddenly and was probably eaten but there was a period when he lost some weight and moved slowly, lethargic in a way.
I WILL NEVER BUY HARZ PRODUCTS AGAIN AND I URGE YOU NOT TO BUY THEIR STUFF AS WELL.

We washed our cats and dog to get the Hartz product out, then we placed Frontline for cats and Advantiz for our dog, we will be monitoring their condition going forward to make sure nothing bad happens to them with the use of the Hartz stuff. How can they and the stores keep selling their stuff with unresolved issues? Well it's greed as usual but some stores only carry their brand so a shopper like myself would be under the impression that they are an ok brand.

Sign the Online petition Hartz Products Dangerous for Pets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home