Saturday, April 22, 2006

Busy Bee!!!!


Busy Bee!

Yes that's me....so busy with my new Job that I don't have time to post my blob.
Oh well I love my work, it's just the right time that I moved too. The technology is great, I don't mind working the extra hours just yet because I just love what I do. I do like my old job and I did learn a lot of things there that will help me and my new company going forward, but I need to upgrade my skills and be more specialized in my field so this is just a great opportunity for me to grow, develop and help my new home.

The book "What color is your parachute" helped me along too, it's a book that you pretty much know about but it helps you direct your thoughts and gives a good process of thinking too on what you want to do. You don't have to buy it just read it at the bookstore, it's an easy read too, but it might be life changing for you especially if you're in a rut. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home