Thursday, June 22, 2006

Photo Story June 21- iSteak











The weather here in North California has been great after all the rain we had from December to April... Now we have the perfect weather for backyard activities and BBQs so we've been using the burner for a while, when my wife's classmates in college dropped by up to just a regular dinner. The latest and best BBQ was not because of the steak or the wine, but of the news that my sister and her husband had when they dropped by our place, they just finished inspecting the house they were going to get as their offer was accepted. 4 NY Strip Steaks, chips and wine + the American Dream (Home and Mortgage ;). Meanwhile I'm getting the hang of cooking, wifey like the last one I made, so I hope I remember what I've been doing with the burner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home