Thursday, September 29, 2005

Today, September 29 2005

WORK:
It's been a busy day at work today, been here since 6:00AM chuggin along because the powers that be says that they need this thing I'm working on ASAP, like someone will die if they don't get it. Don't get me wrong, I love my job and it's very important to me, but I'm not a doctor, I'm not operating in the emergency room where every minute counts because a life is on the line. I take my work seriously but it's just crazy to put pressure on folks like me where our task will not save lives by the second. I personally think this is just how corporations now "squeeze" workers to be more productive and handle the job of 2 to 3 people so they don't have to hire additional workers. Sucks but that's how it is right now, especially with the economy not being all that great and jobs moving overseas.

GAS: Gas prices are so absurd!!! Filling up my small car now totals: $25! Good thing I'm not driving an SUV. WTF is happening here? Wages didn't go up as much (maybe for executives and CEO's it did) but for people like me! C'mon, Mr. Bush what the hell are you doing? Give us our fair share here, the oil companies that you have your hand in are probably making killings in profit right now. I'm just so PISSED right now at the current situation of prices, the economy, the war, etc. etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home